Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yellow Mellow

Today was another cold day in the west so, I decided to wear a beret to keep my head warm yet adding some extra style to my hair.


All I did was place the beret (H&M) at an angle on my head.
Side view
Back view
Then add some pins to keep it in place. This hairstyle was very quick and easy.

I finished my look by wearing a pair of jeggings from American Eagle, Gap plaid shirt, H&M oxfords, Gap over-sized glasses and a brown bag from Louis Vuitton.
Thank you for reading and remember please leave your comments and subscribe to follow me.

I have uploaded the video on how to use a beret to spice up your hairstyle. Please leave your comments and you can see many more videos on my youTube channel pecadora99.




Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...