Homemade hair tonic is use to promote strong, healthy and shiny hair. It have been in use since the 1950's but became obsolete by factory made products. Why pay an arm and a leg for these factory products, when you can make it at home for less with natural ingredients? Interested in knowing how? Read on.
Hair Tonic for Itchy Scalp
Things you will need:
apple cider vinegar, bowl, tea tree oil, plastic bag, spoon, cup, fork or whisk and treatment cap
1. Pour 1 cup of apple cider vinegar into a bowl.
2. Squeeze 10 drops of tea tree oil into the bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Pour tonic into a bag and tie the top. Make a small hole at one end for easy pouring
5. Pour tonic into the palm of your hand.
6. Massage into the scalp using a circular motion.
7. Wet the remainder of hair with tonic and work tonic into hair.
8. Put on a treatment cap and allow tonic to soak into hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Rinse hair with warm water and follow up with shampoo and conditioner.
Hair Tonic for Dry Hair
Things you'll need:
2 eggs, gin, spoon, bowl, treatment cap, plastic bag and a fork or whisk.
1. Break eggs and separate yolk from egg whites
2. Pour 2 egg yolks into a bowl.
3. Beat egg yolks until frothy.
4. Add 2 teaspoon of gin and beat until the mixture becomes foamy.
5. Pour the mixture into a bag and tie the top. Make a small hole at one end for easy pouring.
6. Pour tonic into hair.
7. Massage into the scalp using a circular motion.
8. Wet the remainder of hair with the tonic and work tonic into your hair.
9. Put on a treatment cap and allow tonic to soak into hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. Rinse hair with water and follow up with shampoo and conditioner.
Hair Tonic for Dandruff
Things you'll need:
witch hazel, lemon juice, bowl, cup,plastic bag and spoon
1. Mix together in a bowl 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1/2 cup of witch hazel.
2. Pour in a plastic bag and tie the top. Make a small hole at one end.
3. Massage this mixture in the scalp after you shampoo your hair.
3. Consult your doctor if you are allergic to any of these ingredients before using.
2Another good hair tonic is to massage diluted lemon juice into the scalp once a week before shampooing you hair.
3Freshly squeezed lemon juice or bottled lemon juice can both be used. No matter which one you use you will get the same affect.
4. These tonics are messy to apply so use them while showering.
5. You may increase the quantity of the products as needed.
Thank you for reading.