Monday, January 31, 2011

The Jungle in me

Happy Monday to my readers. I washed my hair on Friday and it is quite unruly now. It was difficult for me to style my hair but I managed to pull this hairstyle together.  Please let me know your comments.
Above I gave multiple views of the hairstyle seeing that it is a little difficult to explain.
I completed the hairstyle by wearing a Gap camouflage puffer vest,Gap yellow leggings and Anap earring and a brown belt from Nine West.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

6 comments:

  1. love, love love the detail and intricacy of this style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you make all of your styles look so easy! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural_Deli you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...