Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Night and Day

This hairstyle was a very quick and easy one and could be worn to work or out in the evening to the movies or dinner.
I was asked by one of my youTube subscriber to create a hairstyle with my curls that could be worn to work and then out in the evening in less than 5 minutes. She also wanted a hairstyle that could be worn with a long sleeve sweater dress.The above hairstyle is what I came up with. What do you think?
All I did was sweep a portion of my hair to the front and used the hair to make a bang and hold it n place with pins. It took me about 2 minutes.
As you can see my curls are still holding up and I am happy.
 This is how I put the entire look together. I wore a gray tunic and orange leggings from the Gap.
Thank you for reading.
Syn





3 comments:

  1. Comment from one of my facebook male reader;

    "MrKuriejb Barclay I love this pic ennis. And adding different colors in the hair i think would b fab. Nothing too bright tho some earth tones would b nice.
    9 hours ago ·

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened upon your blog. Your hairstyles are so fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting and your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...