Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Double Buns!!!!!

At this year's Autumn/Winter Fashion Week in London, there were many unique hair trends. I like this two bun look worn by the  Topshop Unique models. It made the models look young and fresh.

I think I am going to attempt this hairstyle and see if I like it. This can be really timeless if you choose the right clothes to go with the hairstyle.
Would you wear double buns? If yes, how would you do it? If no, why not?

I am looking forward to your responses.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comment and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. they look really cute but i'm not sure how it would look in public! i love it though!
    now following.
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a hairstyle that you have to wear with confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...