Monday, February 14, 2011

Phony Pony

Today's hairstyle was inspired by a video that I watched earlier today. There are many different hairstyle techniques used to create the style.

To begin the hairstyle,  I made two sets of flat twists on both side.
 At the front I used the spin cycle technique. What I did was to take small portions of my hair and two strand twisted them. While twisting, they will get tight and fall on themselves. I then held them in place with pins.
The remaining hair I swept to the side and made a ponytail.
I then added a flower to my ponytail.  Feel free to play with the hairstyle and create your own unique look. You can see the finished look below. I wore a gray off the shoulder sweater from Charlotte Russe, cobalt blue tights from the Gap, H&M multi--colored scarf worn as a belt, and a Forever21 pair of gold tone drop earrings.
Happy Valentines Day Barbies and Kens continue spreading the love. Thank you for reading. Remember to leave your comments on the blog and please subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...