Friday, February 18, 2011

Stripes and flowers

Today, I moisturized my hair with a mixture of warm oils (sesame, tea tree, olive, Castor and coconut oil). After applying the oil to my scalp and the ends, I took small portions of my hair and two strand twisted them.
I did this because I wanted to lock the moisture in my hair.
I gave multiple views of the hairstyle. What do you think? How do you lock moisture in your hair?
I wore a yellow skirt from Zara, Salvatore Ferragamo navy bow belt, Forever21 striped top and flower necklace to complete my hairstyle.
Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole look. And your hair looks intricately beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...