Feathers and Cummerbund

Today's hairstyle was a request by Stacy who saw the hairstyle on my personal Facebook page and asked for this post.
Sorry if it's not the same as it is difficult to copy the hairstyle perfectly. This is as close I could get it.
I am in love with bow ties and cummerbund. For this post I've decided to use one of my scarf to make a cummerbund.  Would you wear a cummerbund? How would you wear it? When I get back from my mini vacay, I will be doing another post using a cummerbund I bought in Banana Republic a year ago.
This was how I wore my scarf turned cummerbund. I tried to deviate from the normal pants and wore a pencil skirt and a tank top. 
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products