Monday, March 14, 2011

Janelle Monae inspired updo

Source
Today's hairstyle was Janelle Monae inspired. I have always wanted to do one of her hairstyles but was never completely satisfied with how the look turned out. Here are the pictures from my attempt.

I tried not to copy the hairstyle exactly but to put my flavor to it. What do you think?
Ever since the post Shaka Zulu Pikinnies, I have been getting lots of request to post the bags from my Jungle Barbie line. Here are a few pictures of one of the bags. This one is not available for sale as it has been sold. For pricing and details please email me at synethiae@gmail.com.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a self made shorts from a corduroy pants(Forever 21), Gap white long sleeve shirt, Forever21 bow headband worn as a bow tie, black belt(Japanese Brand) and earrings (Anap) and multicolored Jungle Barbie clutch. You can view the rest of the pictures on Jungle Barbie Facebook page.
Happy Monday and thank you for reading. Looking forward to your comments on the hairstyle.

Syn

3 comments:

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...