Tuesday, March 8, 2011

She is Royal

I was very happy today because it was warm and sunny outside. I wanted a hairstyle with no hair in my face as well as I wanted to keep the back portion from yesterday's hairstyle. This is what I came up with. When I look at this hairstyle I think African Goddess.
I'll post multiple pictures so that you can have a better view of the style.
I added a flower (H&M) to my hair to add some variation. To complete my hairstyle, I wore a Gap plaid tunic, Uniqlo lilac skinny jeans, a strand of red beads from the Gap, a pair of red studs from Aldo, French Connection red belt and a Fendi large burgundy bag.
Sorry I did not know which picture to choose so I posted both. What do you think of the hairstyle? 
This was a great way to transform my hairstyle without doing too much. 
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. It bad....just need a video dats all....lol.....

    Dalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dalia, I'll put this on the list of videos so keep an eye out on my youtube channel (pecadora99).
    Syn

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...