Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tun yuh Han' mek fashion

These days I have a lot of time on my hand and have been putting it to good use. Today, I was going through my sewing box and found this piece of rope. Originally, I bought it to make the handle for a bag. However, it was sitting in my box too long so I found something else to make from it.



I used the rope to make a headband. It was quite easy to make and you can add your own personal style. I think that this headband would look nice with your summer or beach outfits. How would you wear this headband? Where would you wear it to?
This headband is quite versatile as you can also wear it as a belt. Here I wore a Forever21 red tank, French Connection white linen pants, Lucky Brand drop earring, Gap sunglasses, Nine West white clutch, Gap hat and Jungle Barbie rope belt. Would you wear this headband/belt? Would you wear it as a belt or a headband? What would you do to add your own style to it?
Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave your comments and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...