Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Keeping it Simple

Friday, April 8, 2011

Keeping it Simple

As you can see I am still rocking my Du Wrap. I will be taking them down on the weekend so stay tuned to see the end results.

Last night, before going to bed I tied my hair into 2 uneven ponytails. This morning when I woke up, they loosely created the hairstyle that I am wearing. To keep my hair in place, I added a few rubber bands and hair pins.



I also added a handmade flower made from a scarf. You may add fresh flowers to your hair or any other hair accessory that you think would add the wow factor to the hairstyle yet keeping it fresh and simple.

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens and do have a great weekend. 
Thank you for reading and please remember to leave your comments and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

3 comments:

  1. Comment via Facebook:
    Galya Dimitrova What was that: less is always better than more...
    :-)
    Great hair Syne!!!
    Just a little jealous ...;-)
    9 hours ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment via Facebook:
    Mo Robinson ooooh so cute!
    10 hours ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment via Facebook:
    Kerry-ann Flemmings awesome!
    8 hours ago

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...