Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Product Review: Mango and Lime Cactus Oil

Recently, I have added a few more products to my hair routine. The newest is the mango and lime cactus oil. It is made from all natural oils, very light on your hair, create no build up and leaves your hair moisturized. If you are looking for an all natural line of hair products for your hair, I would recommend the Mango and Lime Hair line. They have various products to suit all hair types. These are a few of the products from the line.

Ingredients of Mango and lime Cactus oil
Cactus Oil , Cactus Root Extract Oil , Carrot Oil , Tea Tree Oil , Ginko Oil , Olive Oil , Aloe Oil , Shea Butter Oil , Mango Extract , Lime Extract , Jojoba Oil , Hibiscus Oil , Sea Grape Oil and Passion Fruit Oil 


Benefits of Mango and Lime Cactus oil

1) Extracts & Retains Natural Moisture

2) Prevents Breakage

3) Lubricates & Heals

4) Stimulates Blood Flow

5) Strengthens the Roots

What product(s) have you incorporated recently into your hair routine?

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.

Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...