Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reeeeeeemix: A Chic Look

Today's hairstyle is a remix of the hairstyle "A Chic Look". One of my YouTube viewers asked for a variation to the hairstyle as she was not feeling the front portion of the style. Here's the original hairstyle.
 Remix

What do you think Barbies and Kens? Here is the video response to the hairstyle "A Chic Look".
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a vintage striped multicolored shirt with an orange belt from H&M and a pair of brownish grey earrings from Aldo. I love this top with the hairstyle as it accentuates the retro look.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...