Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Hairstyling Mother Crocodile Style

Today's hairstyle was inspired by the Mother Crocodile in a story book I read as a child. The mother Crocodile always wore a head tie with a bow at the front. This spring trend is very popular this season and I've decided to give the look a try.
I stated by putting my hair in a bun. I then added a Forever21 fuchsia headband and made a little flower in the front.
What do you think of the hairstyle? Is this a hairstyle trend that you would wear?
I completed the hairstyle by wearing a yellow top, purple button earrings, turquoise dome ring, turquoise and gold bangle and a double tiered locket necklace. You may view my entire outfit on my YouTube  channel.
Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Thank you for reading and please remember to subscribe to follow me and leave your comments on the blog.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I love the third picture. It's pure and real. Effortlessly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...