Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Hair Bling Bling

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hair Bling Bling

Today I was going to meet some of my fans from the gym for lunch and then go to the gym afterwards. I wanted a hairstyle that served both occasions. I opted for this updo with my pink bow headband and a pink hair jewel.
Here are a few pictures from my hairstyle.  This hairstyle is very simple even though it's a combination of many different hair techniques. My hairstyle was completed with a French Connection denim bermuda shorts(pants turn to shorts by me), yellow and coral silk button down shirt from the Gap, metallic purple belt from Gu, white flower earring from Forever21 and a pair of yellow flats from the Gap (not shown here).
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...