Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Highly requested Hair Accessory Vblog

Hola Barbies and Kens. Today's post, is in the form of a video blog/tutorial. This is in response to my post on Friday.
I got an overwhelming number of requests to make a video on how to make the flower using a headband. I'll be making other videos on how to make hair accessories in the future so, please keep an eye out on my youTube channel.

You can view the video below. Please remember to leave your comments and give me your feedback.
Here are a few pictures from the video.





Thank you for reading. If you like what you see please go ahead and hit the subscribe button.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...