Friday, May 27, 2011

Jamaica, a country with an Infectious culture

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Hope this week was a great one for you. As I mentioned last Friday, Saturday and Sunday was the annual One Love Festival in Japan. It is suppose to be a festival to show case our Jamaican culture but.......
Anyway, I went to the event on Saturday evening and spent about 2 or so hours. Wished I went earlier because there were many good photo opportunities of natural and locked hair. Here are a few of the pictures I would like to share with you.
Wanna be a Rasta


I'm a thug Rasta
The finish product
My hairstyle is so fly
I'm Jampanese for a minute
I worked in the Jamaican booth as a hairstylist and did these two Japanese girls hair.
For my hair, I went very simple wearing a sleek bun. To represent Jamaica, I wore a yellow linen shorts from Forever21, skinny green belt from Banana Republic , Forever21 green racerback tank, black gap slippers, yellow Gucci watch, Anap black button earring, Mango cuff and an over-sized glasses from the Gap.
Enjoy your weekend and be safe. One love and until next time stay fab and be creative.
Peace.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...