Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beaded Love

Last week, I did a week long feature on how to spruce your simple/ boring hairstyles. While going through my pictures, I realized that I had one that was not featured.
This is a beaded multi-layered necklace. I think that this could be the center of a Bohemian look. This accessory is very stylish, fresh and different. You can wear it during Spring and even during the summer. I would wear it a little differently in summer as I usually don't like anything in my face during that time. Instead of having the 3 layers so far down on my face I would have the last layer at my hair line. What do you think? How would you wear this hair accessory?
Thank you for reading. I hope Spring have been going well for you. Until next time stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...