Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rolling in Summer Slowly but surely

Today was very chilly here but I was still in a summer frame of mind. As I mentioned yesterday, I will be doing a series on summer hairstyles this week.
This is one of my all time favorite hairstyle and is a variation to my Top Model Inspired hairstyle. I have rolls and tucks all the ways around instead of two sets of rolls and tucks to the end with a bun. The  hairstyle is very quick and quite simple. 
This hairstyle would not be one that I would wear to the beach or the pool. I would wear it out during the day or during the evening/night. Again, there are endless ways to accessorize this hairstyle. On what occasion would you wear this hairstyle during the summer? What would you wear to compliment your hairstyle?
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a tribal skirt from Forever21 also worn as a top here, a Charlotte Russe tank top and wedge, necklace and cuff from The Gap, a mustard belt from Old navy and a Louis Vuitton Epi cosmetic pouch carried as a clutch.
Thank you so much for reading and until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...