Thursday, May 19, 2011

Roping in Spring

Yeah yeah it's Thursday one more day and it's Friday. Wow! What a week! Glad to see you are back and welcome to my new readers. If you have been following me you would have realized or read that I have been doing a week long series of how to glamourize  boring/simple hairstyles. All these accessories are very cost effective and can be worn on whatever hair type you have (locks, natural, perm, braids, bald).
I enjoy bold statement pieces and this is why I'm in love with today's  accessory. This is a necklace that I like to wear with my yellows, whites, corals and pinks. However today I have decided to wear it as a headband. Don't be afraid to take risk, be confident that how trends come about. Do you often wear bold hair accessories? Do you often take fashion risk and go outside the norm?  How do you wear them? 
Looking for creative ways to style and accessorize you hair, check out Jungle Barbie  post this week and any other post from the archive. You may also subscribe to Jungle Barbie blog to get updates and will not miss a post. To see the grand finale, see you here tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...