Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring hairstyle numero tres: Spring Feathers

Hey there Barbies and Kens. Did you enjoy the hairstyle post yesterday? As I mentioned, this week will be all about how to spice up a simple/boring hairstyle without breaking the bank. All these ideas and pieces came from my jewelry box, sewing box and closet.
Today, I used a feather necklace that I bought recently in forever 21. I bought this necklace to wear with the countless number of white tops I have. This is a statement piece and thought that it could also create some attention to my hairstyle. I wear it both to the front and to the side. I prefer the look with it at the side. What do you think? Which look do you prefer?



 Thank you for reading. If you want to see more on how to accessorize your hair for less, then see you here tomorrow. Please remember to subscribe to get creative and cost effective ways to style your hair.
Until next time.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...