Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Surfing Barbie

 
Happy Wednesday Barbies and Ken. It's Wednesday and a few more days before my younger  sister's birthday. We started the celebration early by spending some sister time at Spa Boudoir and lunching at Jamrock Cafe on Saturday.
 Today's hair inspiration came from a top I wore from forever21. The top had a girl on it with a surf board. This particular head piece is from the Jungle Barbie hair accessory collection. It is quite simple but says a lot. This look can be dressed up, dressed down or even wear it to the beach. I wore  the  shirt with a blue skinny jeans and an orange sandals. Sorry I don't have a picture for you guys to see. I'll  try  to take a picture and post it for you guys. You may also transition the look from day to evening by just doing minor alterations to your bag and shoes. How would you wear this look? I opted to wear it with the ends to the front to have the hairstyle speak more. 
Remember looking chic and fabulous don't have to be costly. All it takes is stepping  out of your comfort zone and a little creativity. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...