Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcoming Spring Wrap style

Happy Monday to my Barbies and Kens. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I sure did. I had an enjoyable and relaxing one. I went to the spa and got my nails done and did some waxing. Then had lunch at Jamrock Cafe with my sister Ruth. I want to say a big thank you to the staff (especially Ai and Chie) at Boudoir  in Tokyo for hooking me up. The service was excellent and I was completely satisfied. If you are ever in the Tokyo area and in need of mani, pedi, waxing, facial, then stop by Boudoir and they will hook you up. They cater to Cocohimes (black princesses) so don't worry. It a little on the pricey side but I think its worth it. You can checkout their website for prices and the services they offer.
My manicure
My pedicure

My sister's crackle manicure
My sister's colorful pedicure
Spring has finally arrive and I am basking in every moment of it. This week, I want to focus on dressing your hair for spring. This inspiration came to me while I was getting dressed on Saturday to go to the Spa. Sometimes we have a very simple hairstyle that we could glam up by adding a hair accessory to take it one notch up.

Today, I want to show you the hairstyle that Ill be working with. I washed my hair yesterday, twisted and then did a dowrap. I know I promised to do a video for the dowrap but time was against me yesterday. Sorry Barbies and Kens but don't worry ill hook you up.





If you would like to get simple ways of spicing up your simple hairstyles, then checkout Jungle Barbie this week.  Also please remember to comment on the styles. Let me know if you like them or not and any suggestions of ways that you dress your hair or things that you think I could have done differently with my hair dressing.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to hit the subscribe button to follow me and to get great hair, health, beauty and fashion ideas. Until tomorrow.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, your hair is beautiful, will definitely be following, As ive just chopped of my perm and looking for inspiration

    www.shadders.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for subbing to my blog Shedders. I will definately check out your site. Thank you for the hair compliment. I try to maintain my hair.Way to go girl you will not regret it. I am here if you need any help or advice. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...