Friday, May 20, 2011

Wrapping up the Week Spring Style

TGIF. Happy Friday y'all. I know am excited are you? I have a fun filled weekend ahead. If you are in the Tokyo area remember to stop by Yoyogi Park in Harajuku for the annual One Love Festival this Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there this Saturday styling hair and taking pictures of natural hairstyles.
As you may see in my past blog post it's a wrap, wraps are popular this spring. I like to wear them ever so often. Most people wear them when they want to turn their bad hair day good. I on the other hand wear them for different reasons for eg. to keep my head warm, to spice up a hair do, to keep moisture in my hair, special function. Today, the wrap will be to enhance my hairstyle. This yellow polka dot wrap is a piece of cloth from my sewing box. I left the edges untrimmed because I like the frayed messy look. I did an African wrap with a twirl at one side. This was to add some style to the wrap.
In your opinion, did I capture the look well? How would you wear the look? Why do you usually wear wraps?
Thank you to all my regular readers and welcome to my new readers. How did you like this week's post? Was it helpful to you?  Would you like to see more series? Have a great weekend and be safe. Until next time stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. The wrap is really cute, I'm on of those people who wear them to hide a bad hair day or keep warm but its such a great way to accessorize. Keep the great ideas comming. I just found your blog this week and I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yveline welcome, thank you for the compliments and the visit to Jungle Barbie blog. Will do my best to keep the great ideas flowing.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...