Friday, June 10, 2011

Age: Do It With Thy Might

 TGIF. The weekend forecast looks very bright and exciting. Got some great news today that I was selected from my go see yesterday. I am going into my weekend super excited.
Today's hairstyle is the same as yesterday minus the bang and flower. This hairstyle I wore to work and have gotten tons of compliments. I even had a mini hair session for some of the students, teachers and parents. Fridays are always interesting. I always have a hair and culture session. I love Fridays.
This hairstyle is very versatile as you can create many different hairstyles from it. Today, I added a flower for a summery look. I also changed the bang from the one I had yesterday because I wanted less hair on my face as well as I like this bang that I created. I have been playing around with bangs recently as I do like them at time.
Some time ago, I mentioned that I dress really casual for work. I can wear almost everything. The only thing is that I must wear a pair of socks so that rule out my flats.
To compliment my hairstyle, I wore a mustard pants from Forever 21, green cap sleeve top from Old Navy, timberland boots, and LeSportsac bag. My bag is humongous because I have to carry my work materials as I go to a different place everyday.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...