Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Braidy Bunch

Wow!!!!! it's Wednesday already. I am loving the speed with which the days are going by. I am looking forward to the weekend because I'll have a long one.
Summer hairstyles should be fun, flirty and feminine. Today's sleek back plait is no exception. This hairstyle is very quick and easy to make. You may wear the hairstyle as is as I did above or add a hair accessories. I think it is also good to wear a large colorful earring. This will help to add some character to your simple hairstyle.
I added a double stranded headband and a multicolored earring to complete my hairstyle.
I brought my entire look together by wearing a pleated mini denim skirt from Hollister, tube body suit from Forever 21, gray and blue boots from Asos, Owl necklace from Forever 21, stacked bangles from Forever 21 and Aeropostale and Epi clutch from Louis Vuitton.
This hairstyle is very versatile and may be worn to the beach, to the pool, to an evening out or even relaxing at home. There are countless ways to wear this hairstyle. How would you wear this hairstyle?
Thank you for reading and until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...