Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crinkles and a Silk Scarf

Welcome to all my readers both my old  and new. As I mentioned yesterday, this week I'll be running a week long series on how to utilize your scarves beyond the winter months. Adding a scarf to your hair especially if you have curls can create a new dimension and look to your hairstyle. Today,  I'll be doing just that with my crinkles. I'm sporting a 4 day crinkle out. I had in protective two strand twists for about a week. I've decided to do this hairstyle because I hate having my hair  in my face when it's hot. I wanted an edgy yet simple hairstyle so, I opted to wear a scarf to accentuate my crinkles.
 All I did was to put the scarf around my head with the ends to the front, tied it in a bow and allowed my hair to flow. I used a long scarf that will give me a fluffy bow. To view instructions on how to do the hairstyle, check out my YouTube video below.

You may vary this hairstyle as I often do by leaving the ends of the scarf out instead of making the bow. For this you will need a shorter scarf. Creativity and wearing your style with confidence is a must in hairstyling so whatever hairstyle you create, wear it with confidence. With that said, thank you reading and until next time stay fab and be creative.
Walk good
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...