Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Farrah Fawcett inspired Hairstyle: Gone with the wind meets Charlie"s Angel

Today's hairstyle is inspired by Farrah Fawcett. She is the queen of curls and winded hairstyles. I love this hairstyle and tried it with my locks. Here I prove yet again that locks are very versatile.
I also tried to create a variation to this hairstyle. The variation shows the hairstyle with more body. Which do you prefer, the original or the variation? How would you vary this hairstyle? Here goes the variation.

I completed my hairstyle by wearing a crop slouch shoulder top and shorts from American Eagle and necklace from Forever21.
Thank you for reading.
 Please leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me. Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.

Syn

2 comments:

  1. I like the versatility of that look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. versatile indeed and very quick to create.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...