Friday, June 3, 2011

A Flowery Summer

TGIF. I'm dancing, singing and doing cartwheels. What a week? Anyway, the weekend has begun and the forecast seems bright and relaxing. What will you do this weekend?

Today is the end of the summer hairstyling series. The hairstyle that I will showcase today is simple yet sophisticated. It is a great choice for summer because it's a versatile updo.
 As with most if not all of this weeks hairstyles, this hairstyle can be worn to the beach, pool, a night out or chillaxing at home. There is also an endless array of styling options you may put together to complete your hairstyle. What would you wear to compliment this hairstyle?
To complete the hairstyle I wore a Lacoste skirt as a dress, forever21 necklace and clutch, stack of bangles from Aldo and Aeropostale and Steve Madden pumps.
Remember to have fun with your hairstyles. Adding your personal style to them will create beautiful masterpieces.
Have a great weekend Barbies and Kens. Hope you enjoyed the summer hairstyle series. Stay tuned to Jungle Barbie Blog for more hairstyles and hair care tips. Also, checkout my youTube channel for step by step instructions on how to create some of the difficult masterpieces that I sport. Thank you for your continued support I really do appreciate it.
Thank you for reading. Have a question or comment? leave them on the blog. Don't want to miss a post and or update? subscribe to Jungle Barbie or become one of her friends. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! One question though, how is the back? is it in a french braid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ayesha. I took hair from the sides and tied them at the top until I got to the back. Then I made a large plait and fold it up. Finally I tied a scarf around the plait.
    To do the tie you can check out this video from my youTube channel;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPWUDuvREjo

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...