Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Keep It Kinky

On Wednesday, May 25th, I was featured on a fellow Jamaican Blogger's website Keep It Kinky. I was very happy to share my hairstyles, routines, loc journey and hair products with my fellow Barbies and Kens. If you like what you see on my blog please go ahead become a Barbie friend and subscribe to keep abreast of current hairstyles and hair care ideas. View the entire feature here.

Comments and or criticisms are welcomed. Thank you for reading and please remember if you would like to be featured on Jungle Barbie, email me at synethiae@gmail.com.

Until next time.....
Stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...