Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Styling: Scarf Clutch Legs

 TGIF. Yupeee, I love the weekend.
Today is the end of my week long summer scarf styling series.  Hope you all enjoyed the hairstyles and got new and creative hairstyles and techniques. Which hairstyle did you like the best? 

Today's hairstyle is one that I am loving and think I'll be wearing a lot during the summer. This hairstyle like almost all in this week's feature is very versatile.
I was able to sport my crinkles while protect my hair from the harsh sun. What do you think of the style? What would you wear it with?

I completed my hairstyle by applying the current color blocking styling trend. This is one of my favorite trend because I like colors and like mixing and matching them. Here's what I wore; turquoise shorts from Hollister, gold top from the Gap, purple pumps from Nine West, purple bag from guess, scarf from Christian Dior and stacked bangle from forever21 and Aeropostale. My makeup was quite simple with earth toned color. Finishing Powder from Black Opal, eye shadow from Mary Kay, mascara from Rimmel, liquid liner from Urban Decay and Mary Kay lip gloss all completed my makeup look.
Have a great weekend and thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to get up-to-date posts. Until next time; stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Hey ms! I would love to be featured on your site...look forward to hearing from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok no prob dear, will be emailing you.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...