Product Review: Avalon Organics Shampoo

Source
Since January I have added some new products to my hair care routine. One of the product is Avalon Organics Clarifying Shampoo.

What is a clarifying shampoo?
A clarifying shampoo helps to remove build up from the hair and also the scalp.

I use the Lemon and Shea butter clarifying shampoo from the Avalon line. I choose a  clarifying shampoo because I do not always have time to do an AVC rinse to remove all the build up especially from the hard water in my tap. I try not to use it too often because clarifying shampoos makes my hair very dry. I use the clarifying shampoo for ever other wash. One thing I have noticed, is that the clarfying shampoo makes my hair a little coarser and easier to lock.

 Main ingredient 
Lemon helps remove dulling residues with its acidic properties. Shea butter is rich in fatty acid triglycerides, which add luxurious shine to hair.

Product description
 Gentle plant-derived cleansers enriched with Vitamin E, Panthenol, Arginine, Shea Butter and Organic Lemon wash away dulling residue and impurities without stripping for instantly renewed color and shine.

Features and benefits
 Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Aloe and Vitamins gently clarify, brighten and remove excess oils and dulling build up to restore natural highlights, color and shine.

Who should use this product?
Benefits all hair types.

Directions for use
Apply to wet hair, massage into rich lather, rinse. For best results, follow with LEMON Clarifying Conditioner.

 The product information was take from Avalon organics website. To view more information on this product and other products they offer, click here.

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments and subscribe to follow Jungle Barbie.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products