Monday, June 20, 2011

Loc updo: Side Ponytail with a scarf

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. It had been a very busy weekend for me. Hope you all had a great weekend. This week I will be doing a hair series on how to use scarves creatively in your hairstyles. This inspiration came to me while I was going through my scarf collection. Winter is over but that don't mean retiring my scarves.
Today's hairstyle is quite simple yet regal. All there is to this hairstyle is a high one sided ponytail falling to the front of your head and adding a scarf to it. To view step by step instructions of the hairstyle, check out my YouTube video.
This is a great hairstyle that you can dress up or down depending on what you wear with it.
How do you usually transform your scarves to a hair accessory?

I went for a more dressed up look. To complete my hairstyle, I wore a H&M tank, coral Zara leggings, Gap jacket, wedge and bag, forever21 necklace, Christian Doir scarf and Gucci watch.

This is the first in the scarf hair accessory series so, stay tuned this week for more unique and chic hair dressing with those scarves.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comment on the blog and subscribe to follow Jungle Barbie.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...