Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leg in, hair out

As I mentioned in my post on Monday, my weekend was busy yet relaxing. I got a chance to do quite a bit during my relaxing time.  The first thing I did was to wash my hair and put it in a protective hairstyle.  Recently, I have lots of new growth that refuse to lock.  When I washed my hair this weekend, I used shampoo only. I was trying to get my hair a little coarse to speed up the locking process.




This is the protective hairstyle I did after re-tightening my roots. I was chillaxing at home so, I did a very simple hairstyle. I am loving my hair down with my twists. I would rock my hair down more often but the time is quite hot and humid so that's gonna be a problem.
What protective hairstyle(s) do you use to protect your hair? How often do you do it/them? How long do you wear it/them?
I even found some time to do some reading.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog.
Until next time, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Love the style! It looks really good on you! Can't wait 'til mine is long enough to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim. How much longer do you have to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style! I noticed my new growth has been taking a while to loc as well. I usually use clarifying shampoo, but I have color in my hair and I don't want to dry my hair out too much. The twists look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lenolia. I use Avalon Clarifying Lemon Shampoo. I don't use it everytime I wash. I alternate it with my regular shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...