Thursday, June 23, 2011

SyniI the RastafarI

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens. Tomorrow will be Friday and I am so excited. I love me some Friday. How do you like the scarf styling series this week? Did you find the YouTube videos useful?



 Today's hairstyle is one that I am hearting and have tried doing it many times. It's a little tricky if not done properly you will end up looking like a unicorn with a big hump protruding on top of your head. To see how I made use of my resources, checkout my YouTube video below.
I used a white scarf with the rasta colors at the ends. The scarf is not so wide so I exposed some of my hair to add some style to the hairstyle. How would you wear this hairstyle?

Oh how I forgot to post this weeks nail design. Let me know if you are feeling the designs.

Yeah, I have 50 friends and will be having a giveaway very soon. I am trying to decide which line of products to give away. I was thinking Shea moisture or Mango and Lime. What do you think?

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog, subscribe to get up-to-date post and become a Jungle Barbie friend. Be safe and until tomorrow; stay fab and be creative.
Syn




2 comments:

  1. Im hatin on your figure right now, lol...not fair.

    www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...