Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Touch of Purple

Dressing up is one of my favorite things to do. Its just one of those things that makes me super duper excited. Today, I got a chance to do just that.
Earlier today, I went on a go see for a major electronic company. Their stipulations were " show your neck and legs". Coming up with a hairstyle and outfit for the occasion was easy. In the end I did not wear the shorts I brought.
I've decided to take full advantage of my twists. I wanted an updo but one with a little punch. Bearing all that in mind, I went for this updo with a mini sweeping bang.
Having to expose my neck, I have decided to forfeit the necklace and go for a simple yet chic earring that would enhance my facial features while complimenting my outfit and hairstyle. I wore this purple button earring from Anap. I enjoy wearing colors and thought this earring would bring all my colors together.
Gap racerback tank top, purple Kenneth Cole watch, Uniqlo Lilac skinny jeans, Finish Line crop Jacket, LV bag, Aerosoles wedges was how I completed my look.
Oh how I forgot to mention my makeup. I usually don't wear it very often but today was an exception. I like a natural simple look so I mixed mac foundation with Mary Kay concealer and blended the mixture onto my face. On my eyes, I wore  Mary Kay mineral eyeshadow in Olive, Rimmel mascara, Urban Decay liquid liner and blistex lip balm with Mary Kay starry lipgloss over it. My look for today is completed and I am very happy.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comment and questions on the blog. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...