Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Ballerina Wedding: Requested Wedding Hairstyle

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ballerina Wedding: Requested Wedding Hairstyle

 Wow it Wednesday already. The time is going by so quickly. I am so excited because my vacay starts in T minus 9. How will you or how are you spending your summer vacation?
Today's hairstyle is a request from one of my new Barbie friend and subscriber. I just want to take the time out to welcome my new and old fans. Thank you for the support and love you have been showing me.
Let me first tell you the requirements so that you can have an idea as to how I came up with the hairstyle. Her hair is shoulder length, she will be wearing a tube dress and wants a hairstyle that will draw the attention from her bust line. The toughest decision for me was whether to do an updo or just to have the hair down. Considering that she lives in a hot country and it's now summer, I ruled out having the hair down and created an updo.
This updo is elegant yet quite simple. I think it will be the talk of the event. Its not your typical wedding hairstyle. I like to create different and trendy hairstyles so here goes the hairstyle.
 I completed my hairstyle by wearing a Forever21 dress, Aldo earring and H&M flowers.
What do you think? Is this a hairstyle you would wear to a wedding? How would you wear it differently?

I also created a variation with the same style but with a little of the hair out. What are your thoughts? Which do you prefer, the updo or this one?
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
 Until tomorrow........ Stay fab and be creative.
Syn

6 comments:

  1. Uhmmm.. YOU RAWK! Thanks for posting this. I'm going to a wedding next week and I couldn't figure out what to do with my hair. I will give this a shot. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margee. I will post another updo today that I think could do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Can't wait to gain some length and try this. I love the flower...where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kreyola. I got them at H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put 3 flowers together to achieve the look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the respond. Will look into them for myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...