Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Banging Plaits: A hairstyle for short to medium length Locs

 It's the middle of the week and I am super exciting because in a couple of days it will be the weekend. Here in Japan we have a 3 day weekend with tons of events going on. What will I be doing? I haven't decided yet. Anyhow, when that time comes I will decide.
 Plaits to create a bang? Is that possible? Well yes they are. This weekend I did some hairstyling and this was one of the hairstyle that I created.  To create this hairstyle, I used a few hairstyling techniques. First, I started by interlocking and trimming clean locs. Second, I sectioned a portion that I used to create the bang. Then, I made 5 flat twists from the back of the hair to about the middle of Cherrianne's head. After, I applied some mousse and plait the hair that remained. Finally, I swept the plaits forward and held a few in place with hair pins.
The hairstyle will have crinkles at the front falling in her face when she takes down her plaits. Hopefully I can get a picture when she takes them down to show you all.
Hope you liked this hairstyle. What do you think?

PS: This hairstyle is for short to medium length hair.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave you comments, follow Jungle Barbie on twitter (@junglebarbie1) and subscribe to follow me.
Stay fab and be creative. We will link tomorrow.
Syn

3 comments:

  1. this is my go to style when I can't think of anything else. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...