Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BeSt ThInG i NeVeR hAd: PrOcEsSeD hAiR

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the warm weather. Today, here in Japan we not only have the heat to battle but also the rain and wind as a typhoon is approaching.
Source
I am so happy that my hair is nappy because in this weather, processed hair is the best thing I never had. I am rejoicing Hallelujah.
Today's hairstyle if you cannot tell will be the hairstyle Beyonce wore in her video "Best thing I Never Had". I like the hairstyle because it is a nice summer style that is versatile and can be transitioned depending on what you wear it.
 Some time ago, I did this same hairstyle but had my buns to the front. Here's the post, "The Art of Buns".

Hope you liked the hairstyle. Please leave your comments below and let me know what you think.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

6 comments:

  1. Very nice.I like your hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hairstyle! i just did a blog on best thing i never had. the hair plus that dress is too die for.
    great post! - julia pierre

    mycharmingsister.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mycharmingsister thank you. I will checkout your post.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...