Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bun fi Bun

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, today's post will be of a hairstyle I wore on Saturday. The hairstyle is just an extension of the hairstyle I was wearing on Friday. I made a high bun and added a flower headband to transform the hairstyle.
What hairstyle did you wear this weekend?
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a palm tree dress from H&M, Nine West belt, Fendi Bag, H&M earrings and Forever21 headband.
 Here are the pictures of my new nail design this week. This design was inspired by fruits. The only Fimo slices I had that could fit on my nails were oranges and Kiwi. What do you think? Do you like?
Here are a few more pictures that I snapped with my sister before going about our business. Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow....
stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have locs too. I need to see how you do what you do so I can have a do like that lol =) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This was a quick up do that I did to meet up with my sister. Will try to see if I ca make a tutorial for it.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...