Monday, July 4, 2011

Curly Mohawk with a sweeping Bang

As I mentioned on Friday, today I would be showing you the hairstyle I wore over the weekend. This is the hairstyle.



There are about 4 hair techniques to complete the hairstyle. The main technique is a mohawk with curls, flat twist and a bang. I always wanted to do this style but usually don't have the time. The hairstyle that I had in mind was a little different as the front portion of my hair is too long to do the style. Instead, of having the hair fall to the front, I created a bang.
 Some of my curls were straight as they did not get to dry fully as I was chatting on the phone with my mom and dad. Anyhow, the hairstyle turned out ok despite the fact that it was not what I had in mind.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a teal bodycon skirt from forever21, mustard tank from Armarni Exchange, red jacket from H&M, gold wedges from BCBG, necklace, ring  and earring from Forever21, watch from Gucci and bag from Christian Dior. 

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments and subscribe to follow me. Until tomorrow; stay fab and be creative.

Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...