Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Flower Girls: styling short locs for the summer

Monday, July 11, 2011

Flower Girls: styling short locs for the summer

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was a little busy as a did a few hairstyling as well as went shopping with mi hermana.

Today's hairstyle will feature the use of a flower to style short locs. It's summer time and your hairstyles should be fun and exciting no matter the length.
This hairstyle is quite simple. All you need as an accessory is a flower. You may position the flower to whichever side of your hair you prefer. Allow a few of your locs to fall in your face to add a little fun and cutesy factor to the style.
Tomorrow, I'll be featuring my hairstyle that I wore on Saturday on my shopping sojourn with my sister as well as this weeks summer nail design. Don't want to miss the feature, subscribe to my blog by hitting the subscription box at the top right. 
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow......
stay fab and be creative.
Peace.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...