Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Inspirational Photo of the Day

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
Today's inspirational hairstyle I am very much in love with it. I think this will be my weekend challenge. This hairstyle is ideal for the summer time because it is off the skin, simple and have a nice little style to give it an extra wow factor. Stay tuned for this hairstyle and maybe a video.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow......
stay fab and be creative.
Syn

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a how to video of this hairstyle?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I do 't unfortunately. It's on my list of videos to make. Need to have my air straight but recently have been doing lots of protective hairstyles. Will put one together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this hairdo. i would love to see a tutorial for this hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice indeed. Will see if I could do one for the style.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...