Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Inspirational Photo of the Day

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
I am loving their curls, hair color and the way they wear the hats to accentuate the curls. This has inspired me to do a few styles/styling series that uses hats. Hats are very essential during the summer and winter months as they protect our hair from the harsh weather.
Do you often wear hats? How and when do you wear them?

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow...... stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Lol, only wear (sun) hats in the summer, my head is much to big, lol. it doesn't stop me from buying awesome vintage hats though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't only occasionally. I normally wear scarves.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...