Monday, July 18, 2011

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Artist Fashion and New Hairstyle

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did enjoy my weekend and not looking forward to going to work tomorrow as I am in vacation mode. Anyway, love ma little munchkins, gotta pay the bills and sustain myself so, got to go.

On Friday April 22, 2011, I was featured on Artist Fashion and New Hairstyle.  As the website name suggests, the website features Artists, fashion and hair designers and also trendy hairstyles. In this article, I was featuring my new hair accessories which I will be launching soon so stay tuned. Checkout the website for trendy hairstyle and fashion view the entire post.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...