Friday, July 29, 2011

Knots and Dots: 50s inspired hairstyle

TGIF.  The weekend is her hooray!!! This weekend will be a busy one for me. I will have to pack for my upcoming trip, run a few errands and go to the spa to get some waxing done. What are you going to do this weekend?
I got today's hair inspiration from the top I am wearing. This 50's hairstyle is very regal and edgy. In the back I used the fanning technique that I used in yesterday's hairstyle post. The middle portion is just a side sweep and a roll leading into the front roll. Here are some pictures of the hairstyle.
What do you think? How would you wear this hairstyle?

I completed my hairstyle by wearing a high-waisted shorts from Forever21, polka dot top from H&M, cuff from Mango, earrings from Anap, Salvatore Ferragamo bow belt, Gap wedges and Louis Vuitton clutch.

Have a great weekend Barbies and Kens. Thank you for the support and love you have shown me thus far.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Hey Synethia,
    I just wanted to let you know I am a HUGE fan of yours. My locs are pretty much the same as yours and I have gotten so much inspiration from you and so many compliments when I copy your styles. It would be awesome if you could do more videos so we can see exactly how you achieve your looks. Keep the creativity coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you O's Recognize. I will definitely try to make more videos of the styles now that I do them and I am not experimenting.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...