Friday, July 22, 2011

NErDy ChIc

TGIF. I am doing cartwheels and back flips even though I am super duper tired. Looking forward to M&U's charity event to help the earthquake victims in Japan. If you are in the Tokyo area feel free to drop by and support a worthy cause. For more information, please visit M&U's website..
Today's hairstyle is a request from one of my blog reader. She saw the Edgy Punk Rocker hair post and asked me to recreate the hairstyle. She wanted something that she could wear to work but at the same time cute and less edgy
This is the hairstyle I came up with.   What do you think of the hairstyle? Would you wear it to work? How would you change the original hairstyle to meet the request?
I completed my hairstyle by wearing tee from gap, dress(bought some years ago when I went to China), belt, necklace and glasses from Forever21, and wedges from Charlotte.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday have a blessed weekend.
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...