Princess Mo singing M Princess Princess

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! What a week? I am happy it has ended and I can stay home for the next 3 days in the coolness of my apt.
I wanted to end the week on a great note and what better way to do it than to say congratulations to Monique. About 2 weeks ago, she participated in Japan Idol where she was placed second. In my book an I know you will say the same thing too, she was a winner. I am sorry I was not there to catch the Diva in action. She did our little country proud by enlarging our little dot on the world map. Go Mo!!! Go Mo!!!!!
Sorry, I had to take shot from the video as it was quite difficult for her to take pictures. This is the hairstyle Monique wore. She had a classic low bun with two roses to the side of her hair. Live roses is one of her signature look when she performs. Checkout her entire performance below;
What do you think? She did great? Right?
For more of Monique's work, you may checkout her YouTube channel or her website MandU Entertainment Tokyo.
Monique completed her hairstyle by wearing a long red dress with a thigh high split.
 Have a great weekend guys. Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and follow Jungle Barbie on twitter.
Until Monday....... stay fab and be creative.
One Love
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products