Edgy Punk Rocker

Hey y'all!!!!!! I am feeling pretty excited about my summer holidays and have been counting down the days T minus 16. A break is good especially if people feel like they want to punk you out. Anyway, I used that inspiration and created this beautiful hairstyle that I am sporting today. Cannot pull no Ashton Krutcher on me, I am a wise girl. I will not take full credit for it as Rihanna had a similar style.
Source
Here goes my attempt at the style.

What do you think? Did I do the style justice? 

I like the hairstyle because it a mixture of edgy and punk rock. This will be a hairstyle that I think I will definitely do again before the summer ends.
To complete my edgy punk rock look, I wore a vintage black vest, Steve Madden pink pumps, bangle stacks from Aeropostale, Forever21 and Aldo, blue skinny belt, necklace from H&M and Express.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.

Until tomorrow...... stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

  1. daaaaarn girlie. you nailed it! T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the hair and outfit is on point. I wouldn't think to put the pink and blue together like that but it goes so nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Yveline. I like colors and usually use lots of different combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products